Friday, April 16, 2010

What was/is/ will be a wonderful world?

As I WAS a fresh man in the journalistic classroom. Teachers played a movie that described the future media and technologic functions could bring us so convenience life. Then ask us: how long do you think the situation is going to that? Some people answered that question: soon! In 2008, 2009, and 2010. Every year I was thinking now was the best and worst media environment. The best was that we had the wonderful some web 2.0 to report news or information. The worst was the evil media situation because it has been playing the getting rubbish information and keeps going to attack us. Every day it has been changing quickly, it seems like not stopping, however, it is going faster than I can image that. Until 2010, I am pushed to face all the new knowledge & what skills I do not know. Also, the weaken language ability distorts my aggressive attitude. As I skim some the blog contexts, the goods of social networking seem like uncountable, most people have to use them and think they are free, connect with friendship and so on. Moreover, bloggers used a large number of references to improve that: look, that is wonderful FA, people use that to expand friendships, and companies use that in business. In the future, it tends to be inevitable situation. Sometime, I just image that could we stop improve a moment? Could we use a little traditional communication? Could we stop to talk about how the wonderful future in going to come if social media channels develop more? What an embarrassed speaking! I should have passion in learning new communication path, but NOT. I do not have faith-based at all in social networking channels. However, as I realize people or my classmates, teachers who seem like are interested social networking media. I am so shame to speak loudly that I have no any idea to be involved this kind of communication. I am also stubborn to insist my opinions even if my classmates who are cheer that how wonderful it are! If I do not participate in the current popular trend, I need to be out of business & society? I worry about that!

2 comments:

  1. Shebley say…

    Government and private organizations have invested millions of dollars to improve the communication systems and processes to gratify our needs and wants. Traditional media on the other hand is currently adapting to the new media within the same context. Yes we can still use traditional communication as it will always be there for the people and it will never disappoint them in any ways as it is the most reliable communication platform that provides trust and relationships.

    But with the advancement in communication technologies, why do you want to walk backward since the path is widely open for you and your community within the social media context?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candace I encourage you to debate people abot social networking and express your mistrust of the trend. Arguments and debate are important, and people are going to have to consider how to improve social networking, as I am sure the future will bring many changes and refinements to social networking sites.

    Grish

    ReplyDelete